Kid's Essential Oil Kit
The Complete Kid’s Essential Oil Kit
Introduce your child to essential oils with the doTERRA Kid’s Collection. Pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, these essential oil blends are gentle enough for children of all ages. Each of these kid-friendly blends is formulated with children in mind—their fragrance preferences, emotional needs, and most common health complaints. Color-coded labels and roll-on tops make application easy and fun. And while they are created with children in mind, don’t be surprised if you fall in love with a few of these blends yourself.
With adult help, your child can learn to safely apply these essential oil blends to their tummy, hands, head, and heart. As your children grow up using these oils, they can learn to identify their feelings and solve everyday complaints for lifelong success and happiness. The doTERRA Kid’s Collection includes six pre-diluted 10 mL roll-on blends designed to support the heart, body, and mind.
Intended for use with parental supervision. Keep out of reach of children under the age of three.
Calmer™ Restful Blend helps your child relax and promotes sleep. It creates restful feelings throughout the mind and body with essential oils of Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Buddha Wood, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender and Roman Chamomile soothe anxious feelings that can interfere with falling to sleep.
- Buddha Wood has a high concentration of complex sesquiterpenes that can be grounding, calming, and supportive of bedtime routines when experienced aromatically.
- The aroma of Ylang Ylang blossoms promotes relaxation.
These oils in Calmer help quiet the mind before bedtime, support restful sleep, and encourage relaxation.
Thinker™ Focus Blend helps prevent mental distraction and reduce feelings of mental stress and fatigue. This kid-pleasing blend is comprised of Vetiver, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Clementine essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Vetiver root is a rich, woody oil that calms the mind and brings focus.
- Peppermint and Clementine are energizing and encourage a positive outlook.
- Research suggests that inhaling Rosemary essential oil may help people recall previously learned material, making it an excellent companion for test day.
Together, these oils combine in Thinker help instill a sense of alertness and focus while doing homework, during tests, or anytime concentration is needed.
Brave™ Courage Blend helps manage stress and feelings of anxiousness. Counteract negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism with Brave Courage Blend. This blend combines essential oils of Wild Orange, Osmanthus Flower, Cinnamon Bark, and Amyris Wood.
- Wild Orange is an uplifting and energizing oil with a sweet, citrus aroma.
- Amyris Wood is traditionally used to promote calm feelings and manage stress.
- Osmanthus Flower is chemically similar to Rose. Native to Asia, it is emotionally supportive when experiencing overwhelmed or stressful feelings.
- Cinnamon Bark is energizing and provides warming and soothing benefits to the skin when properly diluted.
Energizing and invigorating, Brave promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief in oneself.
Strong™ Protective Blend promotes a natural immune defense and is soothing to the emotions and the skin during times of distress. This blend combines Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rose, and Litsea essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Litsea is sometimes called “tropical verbena” due to its similar fragrance. It has a pleasant, fresh, lemony aroma. It has a high concentration of geranial and neral, which gives it calming and soothing benefits.
- Frankincense has a warm, spicy aroma that promotes peaceful feelings. It is also soothing and rejuvenating to the skin.
- Cedarwood has been used historically for its calming and relaxing aroma. Emerging scientific evidence is providing support for this use.
- Osmanthus flower essential oil is chemically similar to Rose. It has a high concentration of ionones, making it ideal for emotional support when you are feeling overwhelmed.
These emotionally soothing oils combine in Strong to create a dynamic blend that strengthens the mind and body.
Rescuer™ Soothing Blend reduces feelings of tension in the neck and shoulders. This relaxing blend is comprised of essential oils of Lavender, Spearmint, Copaiba, and Tomar seed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender has been used to soothe head and neck tension since the days of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Its fresh, lightly floral aroma instills a sense of relaxation.
- Spearmint is topically cooling to the skin, thanks to its menthol content, and is mentally refreshing.
- Tomar seed essential oil is harvested from the fruit of a tree native to Nepal. It is used to encourage relaxation at the end of the day.
- Copaiba helps calm anxious feelings when inhaled.
Together, these remarkable oils blend beautifully into a highly soothing blend that can help your child unwind and relax after a busy day.
Steady™ Grounding Blend helps balance mood and soothe upset feelings when emotions seem close to the surface. As a parent, you notice when your child seems to be extra sensitive. Sometimes, this means they need a long nap, an extra snuggle, or some one-on-one time. You can help your child feel more calm and balanced with Steady. This blend combines essential oils of Amyris Wood, Balsam Fir, Coriander, and Magnolia with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Amyris Wood (also known as West Indian Sandalwood) is traditionally used in meditation practices to promote calm feelings and manage stress. It has a gentle, woody aroma.
- Balsam Fir has a Christmas tree aroma that is relaxing during times of busyness or upheaval.
- Coriander seed is an herbal oil used in massage for its soothing effects.
- Magnolia has a high linalool content. Research suggests that inhaled magnolia essential oil (due to its linalool content) may help to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
Together, these oils combine in Steady to evoke calm and balanced feelings. Apply Steady on the bottom of the feet, to wrists, or to the back of the neck to promote feelings of calmness and steady the emotions.
Want to Try the Natural Approach to Health?
I would love to speak with you regarding essential oils and how you can naturally support your family and children. Just complete the form below or contact me via phone or email and I will be in touch soon.
Monday – Friday from 8AM – 6PM
Kelly Cavanaugh is an educational therapist, reading specialist and school improvement consultant who passionately works with many children across the learning style spectrum. She is passionate about teaching students (and parents and teachers) how to learn the "right way" FOR THEM by identifying and nurturing their correct learning style. Read more...