Other helpful sites:
Books about Visual Spatial Learners
- The Way they learn (Tobias)
- Every child can succeed (Tobias)
- Unicorns are real: A right brained approach to learning (Vitale)
- Right brained children in a left brained world (Freed)
- Upside down brilliance: The visual spatial child (Silverman)
- Raising Topsy-Turvy kids: Successfully parenting your visual spatial child (Golon)
- Visual-Spatial Learners (Golon)
doTERRA essential oils My personal oils of choice. After much research I chose these oils for many reasons but mainly for their purity and quality as well as their effectiveness… they work! I use them on a daily basis in my home and for my own health but I diffuse these oils in the room where I’m working with kids. They have huge benefits to their focus and concentration as well as for calming and grounding before we get started.
Kelly Cavanaugh is an educational therapist, reading specialist and school improvement consultant who passionately works with many children across the learning style spectrum. She is passionate about teaching students (and their parents and teachers) how to learn the "right way" FOR THEM by identifying and nurturing their correct learning style. Read more...