Mission Statement: Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing a child’s face light up when they begin to overcome the learning hurdles that are holding them back and keeping them challenged and struggling in school. It warms my heart when they become aware of their own unique learning style and begin to apply strategies that help and support them in challenging areas. I am 100% dedicated to identifying and removing those hurdles for YOUR child and when that happens they will be more confident, successful and literally unstoppable.
Session and Assessment Rates:
- I offer package pricing; sessions are bundled into sets of ten @ $700.00 (total for 10 sessions) and payments will be made via check or Venmo app prior to each session. Individual sessions upon request @ $80. Venmo username: @kelly-cavanaugh-527
- I also offer a deeply diagnostic online assessment for both Reading and Math, that allows us to identify achievement gaps within multiple subgroups for subject areas. Assessment fee for each individual subject area: $125 which includes assessment fee, detailed report and analysis.
- Consistent contact with parents via text, email and phone calls. There are no limits… feel free to contact me as frequently as needed.
- ALL materials provided, there is nothing extra you need to purchase.
- Assessments (formal- deep diagnostic as well as informal) provided as needed and followed by a report and plan for supporting your child. *No separate charge for informal assessments.
- I will stay in touch with your child’s teacher(s) on a consistent basis, to be sure we are on the same page in regards to offering the best support possible.
- Detailed progress reports to parents and school administration (I always provide detailed progress information to schools at the end of the summer and share the same info with parents).
- Consistent, informal progress data updates via email to parents and teachers/school administration.
- I will always advocate for your child and teach them how to advocate for themselves.
- Coordination with schools and teachers for scheduling session times.
- I will attend school conferences if I don’t have students scheduled. It’s best to give advanced notice so we are able to coordinate.
- No contract required.
Policies and Session Procedures:
- Sessions are 50-55 minutes. Parents are more than welcome to sit in on sessions at any given time.
- Sessions scheduled weekly, Monday through Thursday from 8am (I see most students at school during their specials time) until 5pm (last session ends at 6pm) and Friday’s upon request.
- I do my very best to be flexible. I have a 24 hour cancellation policy but will make up sessions as possible. Cancellations within 24 hours will be billed at half rate with exception of sudden illness.
I work with most of my students at their school campuses. To ensure your child has a safe and peaceful environment within which to work, we can meet at my personal home. Outside of school, I’ve found this to be the most convenient, peaceful, and beneficial location.
I believe feedback is important so I look forward to yours… I have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.
I’m looking forward to working with your child as they become aware of their own personal strengths and gifts.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any and all questions or concerns.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]